is brought to you by Miracle Games ltd. ("MG") in partnership MG is referred to throughout this policy as "we", "us" and "our."
1. SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW IT IS USED
There are two main types of information we may collect about the users of our Services:
- 1. Information that identifies you: This is commonly referred to as "personal information" and includes information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, and photos or other images, including your credit card number. Parents or legal guardians providing parental consent (via our Parental Consent Form) may be asked to provide their child's name and email address in addition to information about themselves.
- 2. Information that relates to you, but on its own does not identify you, such as: information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and information relating to your usage of those Services.
There are five main categories of information we collect about the users of our Services that include (but are not limited to) the following:
- 1. Contact/Registration information: For example, your telephone number or e-mail address, where you register for an account on one of our Services, or your delivery address when you buy a product or service through our Services;
- 2. Information that you provide on message boards and other user forums, including your username, images or videos. Please use caution when posting to message boards or other forums, as information posted to these portions of the Services is public information.
- 3. Information about your equipment: For example, the type and version of your device's operating system or web browser.
- 4. Information about your interactions with the Services: For example, your Internet protocol (IP) address, pages that you visit within the Services, gameplay data or other information collected through Cookies and Tracking Technologies.
- 5. Information that is collected from social networks and publicly available data: If you visit our Services on a device through which you also interact with social networks or if you interact with us through a social media function, such as a plug-in (for example, a Facebook "Like" button), then you may be permitting us on-going access to some information from your social network profile (such as your name, email address, friend list, photo, gender, location, birthday, social networking ID, current city, the people/sites you follow, and so forth). If you don't want a social network to collect information about you as described above, or if you don’t want a social network to share it with us and other third parties, please review the privacy settings and instructions of the applicable social network before you visit us and use our Services.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information when you use our Services in three main ways:
- 1. Directly from you, when you provide it to us: For example, when you request products or services from us, or when you register with us, contact us, or otherwise interact with us. Please remember that if others use devices into which you remain logged in, they may share information with us as if they were you, and they may have access to information that you have previously provided to us. To protect your privacy, please log out from the Services you use on shared devices.
- 3. from third parties including social networks, from publicly available records and from our trusted business partners.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to:
- provide the Services you have requested;
- respond to your inquiries, requests, and comments;
- allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Services, where you choose to do so;
- provide technical support for the Services;
- prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including copyright infringement) on the Services;
- protect the safety of users and others on the Services;
- understand how Services are used so that we can continuously improve them, and the Services we provide to you;
- Send you Service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages.
5. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will be shared between MG so that we can provide the Services to you.
We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be fully familiar with the Services used by their children. Except where otherwise indicated, we do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13.
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child (who is under 13) has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
7. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain procedural, technical and physical safeguards for our Services to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on our Services. We also ask the service providers that help us deliver our Services to do the same. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need the information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services. Unfortunately, no transmission of data is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, any transmission of personal information you make to us is made at your own risk. If you believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us using the contact details below.
9. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Where legally required, in addition to the functionality provided to you via the Services (such as "account settings" for registered users), we provide online visitors with access to their personal information and the ability to review, update and correct it. In order to do this, please contact email@example.com. Some access requests may be subject to a small fee. To help your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password, user ID, and possibly a photo ID, before granting access to your personal information.
Data Retention and Deletion
We will retain your data for as long as you use the Services and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you'd like to delete the data that you provided to the Services, please use the settings on the Services or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of this data may be required in order for the Services to function properly, and we may be required by law to retain certain information.
In addition to the options provided by your mobile operating systems, you can easily stop all collection of information via the Mobile App by uninstalling the Mobile App. You can use the standard uninstall processes that may be available via your mobile device or via the Mobile App marketplace or network.
10. WHERE YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE USED
MG is based in the China and may from time to time transfer your personal information to other countries and make it accessible to any of our affiliates and third party service providers internationally. Where the transfer of information is to a country which does not provide an adequate level of information protection, we have taken steps to ensure that your personal information receives an appropriate level of protection.
If you are located outside of the China, please be aware that information we collect, including personal information, may be transferred to, and processed, stored and used in the Chinese law, your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States.
By using our Services and providing your personal information to us, you understand and agree that your personal information may be sent to other countries, including those that do not provide a level of information protection equivalent to the European Economic Area (EEA).
12. CONTACT US